As you already know I have spent my vacation in USA. It was a great adventure that I will remember for the rest of my life. Right after landing in LA, my fiancé and I rented a car and our adventure started. The first two weeks we spent in the City of Angels and today I will share with you my impressions.
What to visit in L.A.?
- Beaches – Besides the beautiful weather and cute palm trees, this town have so many beautiful beaches. Most of my time a spent on the Venice beach, we had an apartment just next to the beach, but I also visited Malibu beach, Manhattan beach and Santa Monica beach and I loved all of them very much. I didn’t swim in the ocean, because the water was so cold, but I was enjoying the pools where the water was more in my taste. 🙂
- Studios – You all know that Los Angeles is the city of film and a tour of film studios is something you have to do when you are here. I visited Paramount and Universal studios, where I could enjoy interesting stories to some of my favorite series and movies. At Paramount studio I manage to see actress Lily Tomlin, who plays the cool old lady Frankie in the popular series “Frankie and Grace”. I was pinching myself to make sure that it wasn’t a dream. 🙂
- Roof top bars – For me the best way to end a day during vacation is by sunset and favorite cocktail on top of a roof top bar. The selection in Los Angeles is huge and we’ve been spending every evening in one of those bars, enjoying the view and summing up the impressions from the day. My favorite bar was on Venice beach and there we enjoyed the amazing ocean view and unreal colors that the sun made during the golden hour.
- Hollywood walk of fame – Like all other tourists, we also wanted to see the famous stars and walk through that boulevard. The boulevard is beautiful, but also ‘occupied’ by tourists from all over the world who are eagerly trying to pose to make the best photo next to their favorite star.
- Rodeo Drive – If you are a shopping maniac and love branded clothes, this is the right place for you. The famous Rodeo Drive exudes luxury and offers a lot of content for all of you who like to spend your time in boutiques.
Yes, I could have a lot more to write regarding Los Angeles, but I will stay on these top five.
Let me know what would you like to visit in this town, or, if you have already been there, what are your favorites L. A. spots.